SSCC and Cross Dock Labelling Solution
SSCC and Cross Dock Labelling with Data Entry Form and Database
Exclusive to BarTender Software Australia
- Easy-to-use solution producing accurate and GS1 compliant SSCC labels.
- Dynamic Data Entry Form.
- Point-and-Click Printing with Print Station, an efficient and secure (password protected) interactive browser interface for selecting and printing labels.
- Embedded Database for improved security and reliability or external applications like Excel or Access.
- Requires the latest release of BarTender 2019 Professional Edition or above.
- To automate and integrate with back-end system(s) requires the latest release of BarTender 2019 Automation Edition or above.
Accurate and GS1 Compliant SSCC Labels
- Generates copies of labels for shipment of one or multiple pallets, each label set with a unique SSCC.
- Creates labels for both Single Product Pallet and Mixed Product Pallet.
- Allows for labeling of products from a 3rd party using that 3rd party’s GTIN (Global Trade Item Number) and Product Description.
- Functionality to accommodate multiple sites / locations.
- Adds company logo to the label (available upon request).
- Applies a series of Application Identifiers (AI) and Company Prefix which is globally unique and cannot be duplicated.
- Advanced barcode symbology serialization.
- Calculates Check Digit.
- Reproduction of a unique SSCC label (duplicate) requires administrator rights permission.
- Cross Dock Labelling
Prints to any printer that has a Windows-based driver including PDF:
- Thermal Label Printer (103mm x 150mm labels on a roll)
- Laser / Inkjet Printer (A5 sheet labels)
- PDF (generate PDFs without installing third-party PDF drivers)
Data Entry Form
- Company Name and Company Number
- Pack and Country Code
- Single Product Pallet / Mixed Product Pallet
- Date (Production, Packaging, Best Before, Sell By, Expiration)
- Quantity / Count
- Batch / Lot / Serial Number
- GTIN (Global Trade Item Number)
- Product Description
- Installation, configuration, training
- Remote / online
GS1 Fact Sheet